2/24/09
My Wonderful Birthday(2-24-09)
For my birthday I had an awesome time. It was crazy because every one knew about it, because of that I made sure I gave people a one week notice before my birthday. The day before my birthday I was excited. It was a Thursday after my first class my mother came to pick me up after my first class. We then handle her business which included going to the dentist for her. After that we went to get our hair done. My mom gave me my presents early. First she took me to get my new Dolce and Gabbanna glasses which I love. Then she took me to get my eyebrows waxed, it hurted so much I was nearly about to cry. She then took me to get my second hole on my ear, that also hurted. After all the pain, she had taken me to the Eastern Buffet to eat, I really enjoyed it, and it was awesome. We had sat down and talked about alot of things. I had thanked my mom about all the things she did. When I got home I showed off everything, to my family members, but I still had something to do, get my nails done. It was early when i got home. I also had money, then nine o'clock came and I was asleep. The next day I woke up my sister told me Happy Birthday which was so weird, my brother also, and my mom. It was Friday, the fun day. All of my peers, and fellow classmates told me Happy Birthday. I even had gifts. I had my new outfit on, and people were saying "all you look so pretty", and other things. We got out school early also. I went home, and then went to my best friend house, I had fun. Later that day my father took me to get my first tattoo, I was excited. The next day I went to the movies and had lots of fun. I had gotten everything I wanted that’s why it was so wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy Birthday! I like how you displayed your whole birthday like we really care. Lol. jk. Hope everyone loves your new tat...
ReplyDelete