My Ego,
When you see fierce and when the attitude comes out you better watch out, because thats Trina with a''T''. I know that sounds funny but Trina thinks they're are diffrent ways to spell her name. when people mess with me and I begin to have a attitude thats my ego. When I acting wild, and crazy thats my ego and when I am at parties thats my ego. I am originally Mikea but, I change to Trina at least a minimum amout of times a day. Being that she comes out does not mean that that is a bad thing, people just get suprised and is like OMG! ; this girl is crazy. My opinion of an Alter Ego basically is a second self of you and a perfect substitute. When I tell people that I have an ego they laigh, but honestly i'm serious...lol! Its actually fun a little. When I am in public I stay Mike because I know how to act when and where and who I am around. (I half a double life!) Most famous people have these alter ego's such as Beyonce-Sasha Fierce, Tupac-Markaveli, Eminen-Slim Shady, T.I.P-T.i and many more. I enjoyed writing this journal entry because, I could express myself and let you know about my second half, and actually go into detail. O.k now I will let you know the diffrence between Mikea and Trina, Mikea is doing her work minding her business, being mature, having positive attitudes, and being responsible; and Trina is the opposite of her.
-Mikea Cooper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Mikea, aka Trina,
ReplyDeleteI love this! Perhaps we all have alter egos that express some side of us that we only want certain folks to see. Sounds like Trina is a real handful! Remember because this is public, we want to carefully check spelling and grammar. Read over your work before you post. You can also correct first by writing in "Word" and running spell/grammar check. Clary