4/2/09

Food (4-1-09)

Food in my world is like a hobby or a subject, but not all foods. I am not fat i just love to eat it when I can These are types I like. Arby's umm umm good! and its healthy for you, no red meat, mentioning red meat is bad for you. Roast beef on onion bread is my favorite thing from Arby'si love it. Burger King, awesome! When you go to this fast food restaurant the food on the pictures look so pretty and delicious, but truth is when the cooks make the burger its not always in order. The burger or the tomatoes are hanging of there. Yes, it makes me mad, but you have to deal with that. But it's just so good. Remember looks can be deceiving. Captain D's, very expensive! I never eat there unless someone is paying for it. Unfortunately, the food is good. Friendly's, I love ice cram but I never eat there, it's to cold! Duh! Golden Corral, Buffet! That's the main word, I love especially, when my friends and I go out. Hardee's, OMG! their burgers are so big and delicious. When I go there I always get the bacon burger. and we all know it's unhealthy for you. Ihop, never ate there seems expensive. Or maybe I am just cheap. McDonalds, love it when i have the taste for it, there burgers are disgusting, yet very fating. French Fries are on point, when they are hot. But the best is, the McChicken, Chicken Nuggets, and sometimes the Sweet Tea. Everything is unhealthy, but it;s just that good. All pizza places, I get so tired of eating pizza, as much as seeing it. Subway, I love it! and often say it's healthy, the best is the Oven Roasted Chicken Breast. Taco Bell, another favorite place to eat. It quenches my hungriness. This passage was wrote to fulfill people's mind, about my thoughts on restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment